Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2016-02-03

Crazy Names

Few days ago I went to land office for some purpose, there an officer asked me the name of my great grandfather, though I knew him and his great works full well but somehow I forgot it at that moment. From that day I was suffering from guilt conscious that I should not forget his name and we should remember our ancestors. The day passed by with full of anxiety and sadness.

Last evening I shared this incident with my sister,then an amusing idea occurred to her, probably she told it to make me feel relax in this matter , after she shared the idea with me then we modified it and the modified version is something like it---

 

Now-a day’s sequels are in trend in hindi movies, such as---Race and Race 2; Dhoom, Dhoom 2 and Dhoom 3 etc.

Let’s apply it in giving the names of our next generation. It is a good effort to remember their names easily as well as to commemorate our ancestors.

 

Here is an example---

Take my name, its Jyotirmoy

 

In future if I have a baby boy then his name should be Jyotirmoy 2

 

If I have a baby girl then it can be jyotirmoy 2(Female version)

 

Or it can also be in the name of my wife.

 Suppose the name of my wife is Tina, then the name of our baby girl will be Tina 2

If after having a baby boy I have an another baby boy and decide to make full stop in this process then the names can be given as---

Jyotirmoy 2(short Version) and

 Jyotirmoy 2 (full version)

 

If its baby girl then Jyotirmoy 2 (female version) and Jyotirmoy 2 (full female version)

Or in the name of my wife

Tina 2(short Version)

Tina 2(full version)

And if its twines then

Jyotirmoy 2 and

Jyotirmoy 2 Returns

Now guys, you choose whatever you think appropriate.

I know it’s a crazy thought, but still I am sharing it to make you laugh after the whole day work load and different types of mental pressures.

Even If I am successful to bring a smile then I will feel glad…

 

3 comments:

  1. :) So sweet to read this sis and bro conversations. :)
    My brother's name is Jyotirmoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that u liked it.
      its interesting to know that your brother's name is same as mine,thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. what a fun convo :-)
    Cheers, Archana - www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete