Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2016-02-14

Cursed valentine---Last Part

                                 Waiting Continued…

The boy came out from the temple, he was sad and upset. He waited for 30 minutes in the temple, he knew full well that the girl will not come but still he expected. After coming out from the temple he started to walk, his steps were very tired. More than 11 years he has completed waiting for her.  He walked for 20 minutes and then started cycling; leaving the town he entered in a jungle. I started following him when he started his journey from his home, at 5: 15 pm he started his journey and reached temple nearly at 5:30 pm, yes this is the time when he met her in their last valentine Day, more than 11 years ago. After entering the jungle he sat under a tree in that jungle, he was crying, was crying a lot. For more than one hour he cried and came back home. Nearly at 9 pm I went to meet him in his home, he was listening the song---“Tum bin Jiya jaye kaise, kaise jiya jaye tum bin” it’s from the Bollywood movie “Tum Bin”

When I entered he stopped the song, I asked

---did she come?

He answered ---no.

I suggested---you should stop waiting for her. She will never come back.

He said a peculiar sentence---so you want that I should not be alive.

I asked---so, you will wait for her forever?

He replied angrily and firmly---yes I will.

After hearing it I did not carry on talk with him, said a good bye and left.

While I was coming out from his home only one song was humming in my mind, it was written by R. N. Tagore---

“sokhi bhalobasa kare koi

Se ki keboli jatonamoy?”

Translated--- (Friend, what is called love? Is it only full of pain or sufferings?)

They loved each other a lot, but---time and situation made them apart.

I hope you guys will pray for this worst fated lover…

 

To know from the beginning read “Cursed Valentine” and “cursed Valentine---part 2”

Links are given below

http://www.jyotirmoysarkar.blogspot.in/2016/02/cursed-valentine.html

&

http://www.jyotirmoysarkar.blogspot.in/2016/02/cursed-valentine-part-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment