Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2016-02-14

Cursed Valentine---Part 2

Yesterday was Saraswati Puja, here it’s celebrated with pomp and grandeur. After worshiping the Goddess I went outside to see the idols of the schools and colleges of my town. Suddenly I met that boy; it was really very surprising to see him because he does not like crowds. I went to him and exclaimed

---you are outside home in this crowd!!!

He answered---ya

---But why?

 ---When you know the answer then you should not ask the question.

Yes, it’s true that I know the answer, but I wanted to hear it from him. Actually he was searching That Girl. Though he knows very well there is almost no probability to find her.

I tried to avoid him, but he requested me to go with him. We were walking almost silently; his eyes were searching that girl here and there. We visited almost all the schools and colleges and then we returned home. While we were returning he said

---these girls are very lucky.

Here I must say that in the day of Saraswati Puja , girls wear sari in the morning time, it’s a tradition and they dress up with different looks.

I asked---why?

---because she is not here, if she was present then no one would look at these girls, everyone’s eye will look for her for sure.

I remained silent hearing this, what could I say?

Actually i know about his craziness that's why i remained silent.Few days ago, suddenly he came to me and asked a peculiar question

---you have seen her, you have seen other girls also, you have seen their style statements. Am I right?

---Yes you are.

Then he asked

---now if I say that I have never seen any girl who has as much as style statement like her, then will it be wrong?

I was silent. He added

---rather it will not at all be wrong to say that in one side take the summation of style statements of all other  girls I have seen till now and in another side keep the style statements of her, I am sure she will defeat all others.

I answered--- you are right.

Girls, please don’t be angry hearing such a statement from him----just try to feel that he is in love and in love, logic doesn’t work.

Today is Valentine’s day, I am eagerly and anxiously waiting for the evening, praying for the boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment