Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2016-03-13

My Friend & My Shayri


Few days ago suddenly one of my friends (girl) contacted me in whatsapp, it was really good to have her back. But yesterday when I asked about her boy friend (she was in love from school life), she told me how their love story became end, actually some people (Including some of her friends) played many nice tricks to separate them, hearing this incident I wrote it.

 

Arz kya hai...

 

Har prem kahani me

Pyaar ka ek dushmaan jarur hota hai

Unke kahani me bahot saare the

Unme se kuchh baadmash the

Aur kuchh saitan the.

 

 

She also described how she fought for her love during their love life and how her boyfriend misunderstood her. Hearing it I made this one

 

 

Arz kya hai...

 

Mei tere liye

Zamane se lad padHa

Aur tu-ne

Meri hi pichhwade pe laat mara!!!!

 

[For the sake of the shayri I have written it on me]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment