Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2017-01-10

A Curse---A Realisation

Indian Bloggers


In my earlier post Family Picnic 2016---Seasonal Celebration   I have shared my experience about shooting and my successful hits, my co-blogger Prakash asked me whether I had targeted any bird/living object or non living objects, it reminded me of an incident of my childhood days…



That time I was hardly 8 or 9 years, those days suddenly I got interested about arbalests, so I arranged an arbalest and started to practice my aim targeting the non-living objects like trees, holes in the walls, big stones etc, it’s true that my aim was very poor, its natural, that time one day from the Barandah of my house I targeted a bird, a house sparrow, with deep belief that I will surely miss the target and the bird will fly away but unfortunately I hit my target successfully and the bird died on the spot, me and my sister dig the soil and buried the bird. That incident hurt me so much that for next three days I remained totally upset, silent and was unable to take food, I started to hate myself. After that incident I never used arbalest even to practice my aim on non living objects. My elder ones tried to consolidate me but it took long time to forget that incident.


Yesterday morning  I go through the post of Maniparna Di, titled “Birds we see around: Flameback Woodpeckers” there she has written a sentence…


“I had never seen a woodpecker from such vicinity! I was not sure whether it would return again, but, to my surprise, it came back the day before yesterday with its mate. The two of them were perhaps in search of a suitable tree where they could dig holes to make their nest”



Yesterday evening suddenly a thought knocked my mind…may be the bird I killed had a partner also, may be they were trying to start a new life, may be they had lots of love between them, may be they were living their beautiful moments of life with each other and may be at that time I came into their life…shot dead one of them and made the another one alone, that another one may be cried a lot, suffered a lot and got suffocating sufferings, may be that day I made separate two lovers, two soul mates, two innocent birds who found peace in each others lap.


May be that day and for next few days that partner who was alive cursed me a lot…may be this is the reason I am living a life just like that partner, may be this is the reason I am living a lonely life without the biggest wish of my life…that will remain unfulfilled for the rest of my life...just like that another house sparrow.




Sometime some questions of life remains un-answered and for the rest of the life you try to get the answer. So many thoughts, so many guessing, so many assumptions knocks the mind !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment