Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2017-01-16

Priya---My Present LOve

Indian Bloggers


“o priya o priya priya tumsa nahi koi Priya”


This is the song I am singng no a days.

Yes,yes,yes….i am in love with Priya, I love Priya madly.


Almost one and half year ago I get connected with Priya through my Father, though there were many others with whom I get connected but Priya is very much different form others, in the first meeting with Priya I fallen in love, you can call it “Love at first sight”. We spent few months together then we became out of contact for few months, this happens…


But the truth is I did not forget Priya at all, many times a day I remembered, each and every day I missed Priya a lot. We belong from different places that’s the problem in our relationship. Spending few months without Priya we became connected again and again spent some beautiful moments and again became detached.



From last few months I was continuously thinking to bring Priya back in my life, I tried few times but I failed then two weeks ago in a Sunday evening I steeped out of my house to bring Priya back but surprisingly I forgot to meet while I was in market and doing shopping, yes I admit, I forgot to meet Priya, I know you all will arise question about purity of my love but sometime it happens, specially when there is too much work load then some time people become totally engrossed in their works, they forget about the whole world. That day after returning home I felt very sad and started to hate myself but last Saturday evening I went out with firm determination to bring Priya back in my life and yes I have done it, now we two are connected with each other, from breakfast to dinner we are together and promise I will never let Priya go out of my life.



I have never seen no other so sweet, nice, sour and tasty like Priya. From the first day of our life the taste of my life has changed totally, life has became more spicy to me.
I know you all are eager to see my Priya, so here are two pictures of Priya, have a look….

No comments:

Post a Comment