Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2017-11-27

The Experience...Half Fiction



This year winter God is quite in good mood to bless all of us, specially the inhabitants of my town, from the beginning of the season he has started to bless us with high intensity.


It’s always very pleasant to have such blessings from this God but when it happens suddenly and intensely then it really needs time to cop up with.


Sometime the friendship of two Gods can be intolerable for the human beings, this happens when winter God’s friendship becomes deep with rain God, they are enjoying their deep friendship with some fantastic time together and here in the earth we are finding it tough how to celebrate with the two bosom fiends.


Those days were really very different when I was young…now a days I feel I have become an old fellow, yah, really I feel so, why? Because those days I rarely have used any warm clothes in the entire winter season while I am in home town, those days I used to take support of warm clothes only when I was in traveling, except that only a shirt or t-shirt was enough to take the blessings of winter God….this is a different story, little bit unbelievable also.


So, two days ago during evening I was in Enakshi’s house, was busy to discuss some official works, two bosom friends…Rain and Winter God has started to shower their blessings from last three days, sometime they have taken some rest but that day from the dawn they did not stop till evening.


Sitting in the balcony with hot coffee and Peyanji( sliced onions fried after mixing with Besan, the very common food of Bengali’s during rain, try it. it’s really very delicious) we were busy in discussion, being a lazy person I have always found out some easiest way to lighten any work load and being a hard working girl Enakshi has always helped me to my laziness. We both live in the same colony, her house is in the front side of the colony while mine is almost at the middle.
Some people say …”a girl and a boy can never be friends” what they wanna mean is…at the end the boy and the girl will fall in love with each other, I never believed it and with Enakshi it was impossible to take place, why? Ok, read till end and you will know “why?”
After sorting out our works we took another cup of coffee, peyanjis were already in our stomachs, sitting ideally we were discussing about the weather, in the mean time we saw a boy coming through the front lane of Enakshi’s house, he was not in hurry, probably was returning back from market, he was cycling very slowly, he was totally wet, his hairs and his t-shirt were explaining that he was under rain for more than thirty minutes. It was really surprising for Enakshi…how can a boy move so slowly in this winter season being totally drenched in rain. 

She expressed her feelings about the boy

….he really has good immunity, otherwise, in this pinching winter when everyone is busy to return back home as soon as possible after being drenched in rain, this boy is enjoying the rain.

I smiled and looked at her,she asked very curiously
 
…why are you laughing?

She just finished the sentence and the boy crossed us, I informed Enakshi

…go closer to the balcony grills and try to see as much as far you can see in your left, touch your head in the grills, it will help your eyes to cover more distance.

She followed my instructions and when returned back to the chair she was laughing a lot. I really found it tough to stop her, almost after ten minutes when she controlled herself she said

….so this is the actual matter, he was returning from market doing quick cycling and when he came near to my house he slowed down the cycle and just after crossing my house he started to cycle as fast as possible with his shivering body out of cold.

I smiled and replied

…yes, he is trying to impress you from last two months, from the time he has seen you during Durga Puja.

Hmmmm, so you have so much experience about all these…she expressed her thought with meaningful smile and looks.

Yah these are very common and old tricks…I answered.

Where she is now?...Enakshi asked

You know the answer…I replied while lifting myself from the chair.

You are ridiculous…she expressed her inner feelings.

I replied with a smile.

What about this boy?...she asked when we reached the door.

…You are matured and aged enough to take your own decision

…ok then, suggestion pls.

…pretension can never be accepted in any relation.

While I was wearing my sandals she said

…it is said “everything is fair in love and war”

…pretension can never be a part of “fair play”, now he pretends to be as strong as Hercules and later he will pretend as he loves you as Romeo, then when will you know what actually is in his heart and mind?


…wow!! Sometime you sound so intelligent.

I answered lifting my eye brows

...Sometime !!!!!! OK OK, actually you know....quote unquote…in the light of my looks my intelligence gets overshadowed, people are busy to see my biceps, triceps and six pack and so they are unable to see my creativity and intelligence.


After finishing the sentence we both laughed out.


P.S. :- When i started writing "Half Fiction" i did not know i will be able to continue my writing with good frequency, this is the sixth one in this category and i have made it a category in my blog, so for more Half Fictions you can visit this link.












No comments:

Post a Comment