Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2018-03-23

The Unfamiliar Thread By Mansi Mittal

After a decade of affinity, he said

           “we don’t get along”

His words to me, felt like a thorn.

 

I couldn’t figure out what went wrong,

When everything was going so strong.

 

Drowning, devouring I tried to make sense of reality,

Recollecting the memories, I went to him instantaneously.

 

Fiddling with his cell phone,

He was standing at the entrance of the door.

 

Unmoved by my presence,

For him, I was now an unfamiliar thread.

 

                                                                  

My heart screamed loud, my throat choked,

I wanted to know what and when it went sour.

 

 

 

 

Aren’t few relations like that. They stay like they have always been part of life and suddenly one day disappear like they never existed in first place. They fall out it without any warning signs.

 


Mansi Sharma Mittal is a blogger and a content writer who has worked with prominent brands. Her work has been published in Anthology 'The Seasons '. She also blogs at various parenting sites. She is currently working on her manuscript.To regularly blogs through                               Lyflikedat.wordpress.com   .                                                      A mother by heart and a writer by soul is what defines her most.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment