Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2018-09-01

Close, Closer And Closest To God...Part 1 #MyFriendAlexa

I don't know what actually has happened to my bosom friend, from past one month he is reading only religious and spiritual books, sometime borrowing from me or others or sometime bringing from library and asking me lots of questions.

yesterday evening the same thing repeated, when i was roaming in the dining hall and was shouting in a rhythmic tone, i mean i was singing song, suddenly my friend appeared there,taking a seat he threw the question to me


...how would i know i am being close to God.


I suggested him


...its your time to think about your marriage, find a suitable bride and get married,produce child and concentrate in your married life.


Replying him i laughed out.


i am serious...there was an irritation in his voice.


i replied in a serious tone


...do you know Mr. shankar.


whats the relevance of Mr.Shankar with this topic?...he replied with irritation.


Answer my question...i replied with an ordering tone.
he asked


...which Mr Shankar? that one from my neighborhood colony who has got divorces four times and got married fifth time  recently.


i replied with a smile...yes.


now kindly explain the relation between my question and Mr. Shankar...he asked


he is very close to God and i am not making any joke...i replied


my friend was surprised hearing this and asked me very curiously


...he is very close to God? but how? he does not have any attachment with any religion, so far i know he does not believe in the existence of God or something like that.


i replied


...it does not matter what he believes or not and my dear friend the answer of your question lies in how you defined him, i mean "four divorces and fifth marriage"


...what are you saying, are you making fun.


i explained 


...no not at all, four divorces means four marriages earlier and presently the fifth marriage and all these are not possible until God showers His blessings upon anyone cause..."marriages are made in heaven" and i think after death Mr. Shankar will surely and directly enter into the heaven and will get a good post in marriage making office which is under the surveillance of God coz...
              "Marriages are made in heaven"


To Be Continued... 






i am taking part in #MyFriendAlexa in @Blogchatter for the first time.

for my other writings on this concept you can visit the links below...

Conversation With My Son...A Futuristic Conversation on Practicality and Marriage

The Ordered society






No comments:

Post a Comment